MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules and introductions!!

+12
scalesandspikes
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
PegasisPinkee
EminemTheBrony
ProtoLanTypeEXE
SCARYM0NSTrsX
cielphantomhoove
ponynoob99
DeathRiderShadow
MrRarityOtaku
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx
xTwilyXx
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

rules and introductions!! Empty rules and introductions!!

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 15:42:29

hello everypony!!  Smile welcome to the pony palace forums. please read these rules:

♡ please censor swearing with asterisks if you swear (sh*t, f*ck, etc.)
♡ no nsfw or clop posts. this is a HARD RULE Evil or Very Mad this is a safe forum
♡ no trolls, haters, or anti-bronies. this is a space for mlp fans ONLY
♡ no posts not related to mlp outside of the specific topics for those
♡ no roleplaying outside of the roleplaying topics without permission
♡ no anti-gay
♡ no posting any other users' private information without permission
♡ no posting your own IP address. or real life address. or other things
♡ for anything else not listed here, please ask yourself before you post:

rules and introductions!! Wwfd11

after reading all of these rules, please post an introductory post below! your name, your favorite pony, and anything else you want people to know!

enjoy your time on pony palace!! don't forget to brohoof! (\

Last edited by xTwilyXx on Sun 3 Mar - 16:36:53; edited 3 times in total
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

rules and introductions!! Empty Re: rules and introductions!!

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 15:50:02

hello everypony! for starters, my name is xTwilyXx, but just twily is fine. i run the site, so you can you can call me "boss" too!! Twisted Evil lol
my favorite ponies are twilight sparkle and caramel (bg pony). i am currently in high school. you don't get to know which school Razz
other than my little pony, my favorite things are kingdom hearts & black butler, and i collect littlest pet shop toys and rubber ducks!

rules and introductions!! 4589cd10
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:11:12

do we post our introductions in here?
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:12:04

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx wrote:do we post our introductions in here?
yes xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx! thank you for your question! welcome to the forum!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:13:55

xTwilyXx wrote:
yes xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx! thank you for your question! welcome to the forum!
okay thank you
Generous
Generous

Female

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:15:00

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:
okay thank you
you can write your introduction now! thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:24:24

hi I'm xXdarkprincessfluttershyXx but I had to shorten it to xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx because theres a character limit on Pony Palace... my favorite ponies are Fluttershy and Twilight and I also like Rainbow. this is the first forum I've ever been on because I like MLP so much. also I am a pegasister  if that wasnt obvious.
Generous
Generous

Female

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:24:58

xTwilyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:
okay thank you
you can write your introduction now! thank you!
okay I did
Generous
Generous

Female

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:28:02

xTwilyXx wrote:
(what would flutters do picture from the rules)
also I like this picture I think this is good advice to follow. also I wasnt allowed to quote the actual picture because it says New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:31:20

xTwilyXx wrote:
(what would flutters do picture from the rules)
also I like this picture I think this is good advice to follow. also I wasnt allowed to quote the actual picture because it says New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

this is starting to take up the intro thread a little bit so can you please make a thread here (click that)
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 17:33:40

Hi everyone. My name is Spencer. I’m the official and legal husband of Rarity who is my favorite pony. I’m 19 and I go to BYU. I love anime and manga (hetalia, death note, and avatar the last airbender) and I’m studying Japanese so me and Rarity can move to Tokyo where I will be a mangaka ( thats a manga artist for you gaijin Laughing )

rules and introductions!! Bcd35b10
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:35:44

MrRarityOtaku wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Spencer. I’m the official and legal husband of Rarity who is my favorite pony. I’m 19 and I go to BYU. I love anime and manga (hetalia, death note, and avatar the last airbender) and I’m studying Japanese so me and Rarity can move to Tokyo where I will be a mangaka ( thats a manga artist for you gaijin Laughing )

hello mrrarityotaku! welcome to the forum! there is an anime and manga topic just so you know! also i like your signature!
we also have a roleplay topic just so that you know because i think that that might be relevant to you based on your post
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 17:39:21

xTwilyXx wrote:
MrRarityOtaku wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Spencer. I’m the official and legal husband of Rarity who is my favorite pony. I’m 19 and I go to BYU. I love anime and manga (hetalia, death note, and avatar the last airbender) and I’m studying Japanese so me and Rarity can move to Tokyo where I will be a mangaka ( thats a manga artist for you gaijin Laughing )

hello mrrarityotaku! welcome to the forum! there is an anime and manga topic just so you know! also i like your signature!
we also have a roleplay topic just so that you know because i think that that might be relevant to you based on your post

Thank you! Okay good to know but i am not a roleplayer (aside from with my wife rarity if you know what i mean)
rules and introductions!! 5ddf2d10
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:40:45

MrRarityOtaku wrote:[(aside from with my wife rarity if you know what i mean)
please review rule 2! thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:41:07

xTwilyXx wrote:
MrRarityOtaku wrote:[(aside from with my wife rarity if you know what i mean)
please review rule 2! thank you!
i am not issuing a warning or anything this is just a friendly notice. thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:42:08

MrRarityOtaku wrote:

i am not a roleplayer (aside from with my wife rarity if you know what i mean)
I don't know what you mean.
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathRiderShadow Fri 23 Feb - 17:44:31

Name: Well... You Can Call Me Shadow(That's The Name Of My OC) Or Damien... Or Asmodeus (If You Don't Know Who That Is Then... Heh...) And I Am A Boy And A Brony And I AM Working On My Own Original Story About Hell Rider The Alicorn (Also Known As Shadow) Who Got Sent To Hell During The War And Fought His Way Back Home... And Basically Got His Horn Broken And His Face Scratched Because He Was In War... And Also Rainbow Dash Is His Wife. He Was Also Made In A Lab Like Shadow The Hedgehog (If You Dont Know Who That Is WTF Is Wrong With You) And I Like Him. I Also Like Video Games My Favorite Are Grand Theft Auto Because I Get To Shoot Cops (Heh. Fuck Authority) And Shadow The Hedgehog The Video Game... Also I Am 18 And A Boy And I Live In Your WALLS Razz Haha JK... I Like To Make Jokes Sometimes Also... I'm Not Always So Dark And Mysterious...

rules and introductions!! Untitl11
DeathRiderShadow
DeathRiderShadow
Somepony
Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 17:46:06

MrRarityOtaku wrote:

i am not a roleplayer (aside from with my wife rarity if you know what i mean)
I don't know what you mean.

We play Final Fantasy 14 together….. Embarassed

rules and introductions!! Ef434910
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:48:28

DeathRiderShadow wrote:Name: Well... You Can Call Me Shadow(That's The Name Of My OC) Or Damien... Or Asmodeus (If You Don't Know Who That Is Then... Heh...) And I Am A Boy And A Brony And I AM Working On My Own Original Story About Hell Rider The Alicorn (Also Known As Shadow) Who Got Sent To Hell During The War And Fought His Way Back Home... And Basically Got His Horn Broken And His Face Scratched Because He Was In War... And Also Rainbow Dash Is His Wife. He Was Also Made In A Lab Like Shadow The Hedgehog (If You Dont Know Who That Is WTF Is Wrong With You) And I Like Him. I Also Like Video Games My Favorite Are Grand Theft Auto Because I Get To Shoot Cops (Heh. Fuck Authority) And Shadow The Hedgehog The Video Game... Also I Am 18 And A Boy And I Live In Your WALLS Razz Haha JK... I Like To Make Jokes Sometimes Also... I'm Not Always So Dark And Mysterious...

welcome to the forum deathridershadow! i also like sonic but i have only played sonic mega collection for gamecube
i like your signature very much. did you make that yourself? i might have to ask you to make me one like that Razz Wink

DeathRiderShadow wrote:Shoot Cops (Heh. Fuck
also please remember rule 1!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathRiderShadow Fri 23 Feb - 17:50:21

xTwilyXx wrote:
DeathRiderShadow wrote:Name: Well... You Can Call Me Shadow(That's The Name Of My OC) Or Damien... Or Asmodeus (If You Don't Know Who That Is Then... Heh...) And I Am A Boy And A Brony And I AM Working On My Own Original Story About Hell Rider The Alicorn (Also Known As Shadow) Who Got Sent To Hell During The War And Fought His Way Back Home... And Basically Got His Horn Broken And His Face Scratched Because He Was In War... And Also Rainbow Dash Is His Wife. He Was Also Made In A Lab Like Shadow The Hedgehog (If You Dont Know Who That Is WTF Is Wrong With You) And I Like Him. I Also Like Video Games My Favorite Are Grand Theft Auto Because I Get To Shoot Cops (Heh. Fuck Authority) And Shadow The Hedgehog The Video Game... Also I Am 18 And A Boy And I Live In Your WALLS Razz Haha JK... I Like To Make Jokes Sometimes Also... I'm Not Always So Dark And Mysterious...

welcome to the forum deathridershadow! i also like sonic but i have only played sonic mega collection for gamecube
i like your signature very much. did you make that yourself? i might have to ask you to make me one like that Razz Wink

Fxck
DeathRiderShadow
DeathRiderShadow
Somepony
Somepony

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:50:44

DeathRiderShadow wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:

Fxck
thank you deathridershadow!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 17:52:37

Nice to see a fello brony on here I love you MLPs not just for girls and it doesn’t make you gay. BTW your oc sounds bad a*s and sugoi

rules and introductions!! Ddc29e10
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 17:56:45

MrRarityOtaku wrote:girls and it doesn’t make you gay.
this has reminded me to update the rules so i have updated the rules to add rule 7 thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathRiderShadow Fri 23 Feb - 18:00:35

MrRarityOtaku wrote:

Nice to see a fello brony on here I love you MLPs not just for girls and it doesn’t make you gay. BTW your oc sounds bad a*s and sugoi

rules and introductions!! Ddc29e10

/)
DeathRiderShadow
DeathRiderShadow
Somepony
Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post by ponynoob99 Fri 23 Feb - 18:05:50

hola internet dwellers.... the name's cody aka ponynoob99. new to mlp, hence the username haha. i'm 11 and from the us of a. i also like cod.

that's all you get... for now haha  Rolling Eyes

rules and introductions!! Cod_gh10
ponynoob99
ponynoob99
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

https://www.google.com/

MrRarityOtaku and ponynoob99 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next