MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAST Favorite School Subject?

3 posters

Go down

LEAST Favorite School Subject? Empty LEAST Favorite School Subject?

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sat 2 Mar - 12:37:45

What's your least favorite subject in school? Mine is SOCIAL STUDIES. Almost everything they teach in social studies is so boring and then every history lesson is just making everyone memorize years and dates and names. What kind of learning is that? I'm not going to remember half of these names by next year. And don't get me started on the courses about our state's history.....ugh. It makes me want to fall asleep trying to read it.

If your not in school anymore you can also share what your least favorite subject was when you were in school.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

Back to top Go down

LEAST Favorite School Subject? Empty Re: LEAST Favorite School Subject?

Post by xTwilyXx Sat 2 Mar - 13:02:58

i think social studies can be useful to learn about things like the war of 1812 or vietnam war or prohibition. these are subjects i have learned about that i still remember. i agree that it can be pretty boring and unhelpful though because it is so much sometimes

my least favorite subject is math because i have dyslexia (medical syndrome) which means i cannot read numbers or letters correctly at times so it is quite hard for me to do. they put me in pre calculus and it was quite hard for me because of these things

Last edited by xTwilyXx on Sat 2 Mar - 13:03:30; edited 1 time in total
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Sat 2 Mar - 13:03:21

I don't like science...
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx
Generous
Generous

Female

TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed] likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sat 2 Mar - 13:16:20

xTwilyXx wrote:i think social studies can be useful to learn about things like the war of 1812 or vietnam war or prohibition. these are subjects i have learned about that i still remember. i agree that it can be pretty boring and unhelpful though because it is so much sometimes

I just don't like the way the classes for them. Its like most of the questions are just about remembering full names or days when things happen. So yea, but you are right about big important wars or movements in history.

xTwilyXx wrote:my least favorite subject is math because i have dyslexia (medical syndrome) which means i cannot read numbers or letters correctly at times so it is quite hard for me to do. they put me in pre calculus and it was quite hard for me because of these things

I think teachers should be nicer to people that have a hard time in math. I know this guy in my school that I share alot of classes with and he's dyslexic, and one of our teachers makes stupid big deals about his mistakes. I'm pretty good at math but some of the concepts are not so easy to learn and take alot of practice, especially word problems. Same with English becuz I know that's part of dyslexia too.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum