MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my theory...

4 posters

Go down

my theory... Empty my theory...

Post by scalesandspikes Sat 2 Mar - 17:06:26

hi i have a theory/idea for spike the dragon if anyone wants to hear my theory let me know and i will elaborate i have been thinking about this theory a lot since a certain episode if anyone wants to know

my theory... Cool-dragon-signature
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

my theory... Empty Re: my theory...

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sat 2 Mar - 17:31:21

Sure what's your theory?
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

scalesandspikes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scalesandspikes Sat 2 Mar - 18:51:07

SCARYM0NSTrsX wrote:Sure what's your theory?

hi. sorry i had to eat dinner so i couldnt post about my theory yet. so basically my theory is that it would be really interesting if spike kind of went evil. mlp has some really cool villains like nightmare moon but then she turned into princess luna again. and now we have discord and he was really cool but now theres no villains again! so my theory after that is the secret of my excess episode where spike turns huge and mean is a sign he might do that again. i think it would be really cool to see him do more dragon things and turn big again since he cant be a baby dragon FOREVER right?!? and big dragon spike was so awesome. maybe it will happen again and it will be harder to fix this time and it will be kind of like nightmare moon/princess luna. but if he isnt a villain thats ok too i guess but its just a theory (reference Laughing ) and it doesnt have to be true but i really really hope its true because it would be cool and i like friendship but i think more cool sh*t (sorry) needs to happen more or else its gonna get so BORING. and thats my theory let me know what you think thank you for listening

my theory... Cool-dragon-signature
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sun 3 Mar - 12:13:46

Hm, this is kinda a cool theory. It would honestly be pretty cool if Spike went evil for awhile, he's always been the butt of jokes and a bit of a dork so I think it'd be interesting to see him take a step toward the dark side. I hope we'll get another villain by the end of this season or the beginning of the next season so maybe it will be Spike. I think itll be something else but we'll see.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

scalesandspikes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ProtoLanTypeEXE Sun 3 Mar - 13:59:11

i think i would be afraid if that happened. please don't let that happen.
ProtoLanTypeEXE
ProtoLanTypeEXE
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by scalesandspikes Sun 3 Mar - 14:36:37

ProtoLanTypeEXE wrote:i think i would be afraid if that happened. please don't let that happen.

sorry i didnt mean to scare you if it helps i dont think it would be too scary because the creators probably would not want to scare the kids who watch it even though nightmare moon is a little scary but i dont think it would be worse than that so if nightmare moon didnt scare you i think youll be okay if it did happen. Smile just my theory though so might not be true
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JANET58430 Mon 4 Mar - 13:46:17

SPIKE THE DRGON W
JANET58430
JANET58430
Somepony