MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im seeing a movie tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

im seeing a movie tomorrow Empty im seeing a movie tomorrow

Post by scalesandspikes Sun 3 Mar - 1:30:31

ok guys if you saw my other post lets pretend im not staying up way too late haha... im just too excited though!!! \^_^/ xD. ok anyway. Very Happy

my family is gonna go see the lorax tomorrow! im super excitded. i wish my little sister wasnt coming though if shes loud im gonna be really embarassed because nobody likes that. but its a kid movie i guess so whatre you gonna do. im really excited i liked despicable me a lot and if illumination could be a cool studio that stands up to disney and dreamworks thatd be so awesome... we need more new animation studios making it big!! I love you

is anyone else seeing the movie soon? it just came out yesterday. ive never been to a movie so close to the premiere. they even have taylor swift in it!!! Suspect idk how i feel about that one to be honest... but i guess females like her a lot. maybe then more people will come see it!

im seeing a movie tomorrow Cool-dragon-signature
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

im seeing a movie tomorrow Empty Re: im seeing a movie tomorrow

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sun 3 Mar - 12:33:20

I'm going to see it with my family in about an hour too. I'm not super excited about it but my parents wanted to get everyone out of the house to see something in theaters again and movie theater popcorn is the best so whatevs. I liked the lorax book when I was a kid but the movie seems like its going to be alot different and I don't know if I'll like it or not, we'll see.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

scalesandspikes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scalesandspikes Sun 3 Mar - 13:06:37

on the way to go see teh movie!!! affraid bounce Twisted Evil lol! (this is how i will feel when im in the car and we are driving there)

im seeing a movie tomorrow Cool-dragon-signature
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scalesandspikes Sun 3 Mar - 14:43:36

i dont think this movie was like the book very much but the songs were pretty awesome. i have to think about it. i dont think my mom and dad liked it very much but my sister also liked it. they dont like kids movies very much though so maybe thats why they didnt like it.
scalesandspikes
scalesandspikes
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Tue 5 Mar - 12:25:42

I wanted to reply to this a few days ago, but I ended up distracted by alot with school and the cr*p going on here awhile ago. So I'm posting my thoughts on the movie now.

I wasn't expecting very much and I still feel dissapointed. I liked the modern day parts the most, and that sucks becuz the parts I was most interested in seeing was the adaptation of the scenes from the book. I don't like the Once-ler and his dumb Justin Bieber hair. The ending was OK and the message is whatever but it's not a very good movie.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down