MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome

5 posters

Go down

should theriddlesgnome be banned?

polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_lcap43%polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx, SCARYM0NSTrsX, scalesandspikes
polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_lcap57%polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed], ProtoLanTypeEXE, xTwilyXx, cielphantomhoove
polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_lcap0%polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

+3
ProtoLanTypeEXE
xTwilyXx
cielphantomhoove
7 posters

Poll closed

polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Empty polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome

Post by xTwilyXx Sun 3 Mar - 1:37:29

hello everyone. it is my understanding that some people find theriddlesgnome to be bothersome and maybe even a bit scary. i do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable using the forum so i have created this poll to gauge interest in the banning of theriddlesgnome. please respond and let me know how you are feeling. thank you

Last edited by xTwilyXx on Sun 3 Mar - 16:55:14; edited 1 time in total
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Empty Re: polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Sun 3 Mar - 1:44:18

I don't like the gnome sorry.
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Empty Re: polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Sun 3 Mar - 12:19:07

I tried to tolarate TheRiddlesGnome for awhile even though they were annoying and don't even seem like they like MLP so I wondered if their a troll, but then they spammed a random thread with HUNDREDS of images of the same gnome. This is getting out of hand. Either they need to be banned or they need to STOP posting just gnomes and riddles and keep it to off topic if they want to actually participate in conversations here.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

Back to top Go down

Post by ProtoLanTypeEXE Sun 3 Mar - 13:27:49

i think hes funny... you should give him warning instead of ban just for spamming!! just tell him to stop and he might listen i think he could be great fun to be around if he stopped spamming XD

siggy by me Smile
polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Ffotobuckeyt
ProtoLanTypeEXE
ProtoLanTypeEXE
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Sun 3 Mar - 13:49:26

ProtoLanTypeEXE wrote:i think hes funny... you should give him warning instead of ban just for spamming!! just tell him to stop and he might listen i think he could be great fun to be around if he stopped spamming XD

siggy by me Smile
polling user thoughts about theriddlesgnome Ffotobuckeyt
this is not a bad idea protolantypeexe. perhaps i will offer a formal warning instead to get him to address his behavior. thank you
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Sun 3 Mar - 13:50:34

If he isn't going to be banned maybe make a riddles section in off topic? And all of his posts can go there
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed] Sun 3 Mar - 13:55:11

I'm small yet mighty, seeing this grudge you might bear,
But if you show kindness, I'll do better and take care. 
In gardens I dwell, between mushrooms and ferns, 
And if you forgive me, a lesson you will learn.

What am I?
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum