MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction)

5 posters

Go down

The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction) Empty The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction)

Post by cielphantomhoove Sun 3 Mar - 18:25:35

WARNING: GIRL X GIRL YURI DON’T LIKE DON’T READ

CHAPTER 1:

Twilight Sparkle, the smartest pony in Ponyville, was doing some research in her books when suddenly she came across a spell to find out who her soulmate is. She was curious, she didn’t have a special somepony so she thought maybe it was a good time to discover what kind of stallion she was destined to be with forever.

She looked over the spell. “If you cast this spell the one your heart loves most will appear in the mirror,” she read. The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell looked easy enough to do, and she happened to have everything she needed already. Once she casted the spell her heart felt warm with feelings of love. She looked in the mirror to see who would appear as her soulmate. She was shocked when she looked and saw that it was none other than her friend Pinkie Pie! Two mares destined to be soulmates? She had never heard of such a thing! But it made sense…Pinkie Pie was a good friend and always made Twilight Sparkle smile and laugh, and she was very pretty with her bright magenta curls and big blue eyes.

Twilight blushed at the idea of the two of them as special someponies. She wondered if Pinkie Pie thought she was pretty too. She still was curios about the idea of two mares being in love so she wrote a letter to Celestia.

“Dear Princess Celestia, today I did a spell to see who my soulmate is and it just so happened to be one of my friends! There’s one problem though, she’s a girl just like me! Is this normal? Have you ever heard of two female ponies or two male ponies who were fated lovers? If you have, please let me know! If not, maybe I did the spell wrong.”

She rolled up the letter quickly before Spike could read it and had him send it to Princess Celestia. Just then there was a knock at the door. It was none other than Pinkie herself! Twilight got flustered when she realized who it was. She answered the door and tried to seem cool and normal.

“H-hey Pinkie…” She said, her cheeks a little bit darker purple than normal as she was blushing.

“Hi Twilight!” Pinkie said happily. Twilight was frozen in place…Pinkie was super cute! Even cuter in person!

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this, it is my first MLP fanfic but i’m a big fan of this ship  I love you let me know if i should continue this!

Last edited by cielphantomhoove on Thu 7 Mar - 18:33:07; edited 1 time in total
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

xTwilyXx, PegasisPinkee, magic_applejack and xXSAILORICHIGOXx like this post

Back to top Go down

The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction) Empty Re: The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction)

Post by PegasisPinkee Sun 3 Mar - 21:36:10

girls can like other girls ????????? affraid this is AWESOME
PegasisPinkee
PegasisPinkee
Somepony
Somepony

Female

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx and magic_applejack like this post

Back to top Go down

The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction) Empty Re: The Pure Hearted Angel Love Spell (A Twilight X Pinkie Fanfiction)

Post by ProtoLanTypeEXE Sun 3 Mar - 22:24:31

i didn't read this sorry.
ProtoLanTypeEXE
ProtoLanTypeEXE
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Mon 4 Mar - 8:51:10

PegasisPinkee wrote:girls can like other girls ????????? affraid this is AWESOME

Yes if a girl likes another girl that is lesbian or yuri and if a boy likes another boy that is gay or yaoi (but you can also call lesbians gay!) i know this because i am bisexual (i like girls and boys but i would never date a girl i just think they’re cute)
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

PegasisPinkee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Mon 4 Mar - 9:04:53

ProtoLanTypeEXE wrote:i didn't read this sorry.

are you a boy?
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSAILORICHIGOXx Wed 6 Mar - 5:58:39

ゆりが大好きです! don't tell my parents though.... anyways i totally agree i think twilight and pinkie pie are in LOVE! i like your story a lot
xXSAILORICHIGOXx
xXSAILORICHIGOXx
Somepony
Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Wed 6 Mar - 21:27:26

wow what is going on here! i had not even thought of such a thing before and i did not see that you posted this due to my family trip to long. but your writing is very emotional and heartfelt and i think that it is probably very hard for twilight to be in a position like this which i think is good for giving her character conflict. also i like that you included her writing to princess celestia because not only would princess celestia be wise and give her an answer probably but also princess celestia would know if it is illegal or not to get married girlxgirl in equestria. i think it is probably not illegal. i am curious to see where this goes even if it is not a ship i have thought about before
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Thu 7 Mar - 14:48:04

xTwilyXx wrote:wow what is going on here! i had not even thought of such a thing before and i did not see that you posted this due to my family trip to long. but your writing is very emotional and heartfelt and i think that it is probably very hard for twilight to be in a position like this which i think is good for giving her character conflict. also i like that you included her writing to princess celestia because not only would princess celestia be wise and give her an answer probably but also princess celestia would know if it is illegal or not to get married girlxgirl in equestria. i think it is probably not illegal. i am curious to see where this goes even if it is not a ship i have thought about before

YAAAY! I’m so glad u like it >u< I actually wrote it dedicated to you I love you and you will just have to wait for the next update to find out what will happen (or i can show u at school tomorrow)
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Thu 7 Mar - 18:53:35

CHAPTER 2:

Pinkie Pie smiled, “Twilight, did you forget that today is our sleepover?” Twilight’s eyes got wide. She had forgotten that today was their special macaroni burger night sleepover!

“Oops! I got so distracted by my studies that I didn’t even get the macaroni or burgers!” Twilight facehoofed. Pinkie Pie laughed, “That’s okay. I got everything we will need.” She took out the box of macaroni and cheese and the veggie burgers (A/N: or are they O.0 Pinkamena wut u doing XD) and hopped to Twilight’s kitchen to start cooking. Once Pinkie was out of the room Twilight got a letter from Princess Celestia! She quickly started reading it.

“Twilight, I am so happy that you have found your soulmate. Yes, I have heard many cases of ponies being in love with the same gender. Though some may think it is wrong, I believe that all love is beautiful and pure. There is no reason that two mares or two stallions cannot be together. I will always support you.”

Twilight smiled as she read the letter. Just as she finished reading she went into the kitchen to help cook. There was Pinkie Pie, up to her normal shenanigans

“You’re in a good mood today Pinkie,” She commented. Of course, Pinkie was normally in a good mood.
“Of course I am! I had something a-mazing happen today, Twilight!” Twilight was curios she tilted her head to the side.
“Oh? What happened?”
“I got asked out on a date today!” Pinkie said excitedly. Twilight’s heart shattered into a thousand pieces. She looked down.
“Oh…I’m so happy for you….” She said, trying not to show how heartbroken she is. Pinkie giggled.
“Thanks Twilight~!” Pinkie’s voice was a happy sing song. Twilight felt so sad. She couldn’t believe that Pinkie was going on a date with someone else! But it was just one date…maybe she still has time to make a move. She wondered how she could do it.

END OF CHAPTER 2

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like chapter 2 of my story~ Stay tuned for more updates and to see what happens next! (also XD Twily i know i told u I show u this tomorrow in school but i finished my homework early so i had time to finish the next chapter)
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

xXSAILORICHIGOXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ProtoLanTypeEXE Mon 11 Mar - 4:49:00

awesome.
ProtoLanTypeEXE
ProtoLanTypeEXE
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down