MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kingdom hearts boys thread

4 posters

Go down

kingdom hearts boys thread Empty Re: kingdom hearts boys thread

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 19:12:12

xTwilyXx wrote:
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:also what do you think of fluttershy and rainbow dash (NOT SHIPPING. just as friends)? i like when there are episodes about the two of them. they are so much fun together lol!
I think it's fun when there are episodes with both of them..............................................................
they remind me of roxas and namine from kingdom hearts 2. have you played kingdom hearts? it's for the ps2
oh yes! I like namine she reminds me of Fluttershy. I had to stop playing it though because my mom saw that there was fighting in it. I thought the black cloak guys were so cool
it's not actually that violent! they're just fighting monsters and not hurting anyone. except in Port Royale where they're fighting zombies, which are still monsters but they are people too. have you tried telling her that? maybe it would get her to let you play it again. maybe if you get far enough you can meet saix. he is such a hunk cyclops

Really? I think Xemnas is much more of a handsome guy. Also Marluxia is my favorite girl in Kingdom hearts and I am making a pony oc based on her. She’s almost as pretty as my wife Rarity.

kingdom hearts boys thread E276ef10
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

kingdom hearts boys thread Empty kingdom hearts boys thread

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 23 Feb - 19:15:58

MrRarityOtaku wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:
xTwilyXx wrote:also what do you think of fluttershy and rainbow dash (NOT SHIPPING. just as friends)? i like when there are episodes about the two of them. they are so much fun together lol!
I think it's fun when there are episodes with both of them..............................................................
they remind me of roxas and namine from kingdom hearts 2. have you played kingdom hearts? it's for the ps2
oh yes! I like namine she reminds me of Fluttershy. I had to stop playing it though because my mom saw that there was fighting in it. I thought the black cloak guys were so cool
it's not actually that violent! they're just fighting monsters and not hurting anyone. except in Port Royale where they're fighting zombies, which are still monsters but they are people too. have you tried telling her that? maybe it would get her to let you play it again. maybe if you get far enough you can meet saix. he is such a hunk cyclops

Really? I think Xemnas is much more of a handsome guy. Also Marluxia is my favorite girl in Kingdom hearts and I am making a pony oc based on her. She’s almost as pretty as my wife Rarity.

marluxia is not a girl actually, he is gay. i played Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories for ps2 and he is voiced by keith ferguson who was bloo in foster's home for imaginary friends
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 23 Feb - 19:41:32

xTwilyXx wrote:
marluxia is not a girl actually, he is gay. i played Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories for ps2 and he is voiced by keith ferguson who was bloo in foster's home for imaginary friends[/quote]
Um….I don’t think so. Boys don’t have long pink hair normally. The only character in Kingdom Hearts who’s definitely gay is Axel.

MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed] Sat 2 Mar - 0:56:48

MY RIDDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :]]]]]]]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Sat 2 Mar - 3:42:18

TheRiddlesGnome wrote:MY RIDDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :]]]]]]]

cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Sat 2 Mar - 13:05:53

hello the riddlesgnome welcome to the forum. i think this is maybe an inappropriate topic for your riddles however and also i will need you to make an introductory post HERE please. thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed] Sat 2 Mar - 16:15:03

xTwilyXx wrote:
hello the riddlesgnome welcome to the forum. i think this is maybe an inappropriate topic for your riddles however and also i will need you to make an introductory post HERE please. thank you!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down