MY LITTLE PONY PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this cr*p?

+5
xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx
DeathRiderShadow
MrRarityOtaku
xTwilyXx
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
9 posters

Go down

What is this cr*p? Empty What is this cr*p?

Post by DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] Fri 1 Mar - 19:07:43

I was just minding my own buisness surfing the wide world web and then I come across.... SEE ABOVE... This cr*p!!!
My little friggin pony? Are you serious... Anyone with a brainsell could tell that this cr*p is for babies. AND Idiots. butt most off all... GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yet then I see BOYS on this forum.....
MEN? Explane yourselves... Now. Not only are you comtemplating watching drivvel made for little girls but it is making you gay by the seconde.
and GIRLS...? there is much better shows out there for you like totally spies and PPG you do not have to watch this stuff it is rottinng your brain... There is way cooler stuff like Billy and Mandy and IZ... Expand your horisons and GET. OFF. MLP.
Enuff Said.
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
Somepony
Somepony

Male

DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] likes this post

Back to top Go down

What is this cr*p? Empty Re: What is this cr*p?

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 1 Mar - 19:14:52

DEATHROWW_889 wrote:I was just minding my own buisness surfing the wide world web and then I come across.... SEE ABOVE... This cr*p!!!
My little friggin pony? Are you serious... Anyone with a brainsell could tell that this cr*p is for babies. AND Idiots. butt most off all... GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEN? Explane yourselves... Now. Not only are you comtemplating watching drivvel made for little girls but it is making you gay by the seconde.
and GIRLS...? there is much better shows out there for you like totally spies and PPG you do not have to watch this stuff it is rottinng your brain... There is way cooler stuff like Billy and Mandy and IZ... Expand your horisons and GET. OFF. MLP.
Enuff Said.
hello deathroww_889, please review [THIS STICKY] (<-- click here) before posting. if you read the rules thread this post is in violation of rules 3 and 5. however i appreciate you following rule 1 with your censorship of swear words thank you. if i may ask have you ever watched an episode of my little pony? i think you will find that if you keep an open mind then things may be a lot better than you think. like you said, maybe you should expand your own horizons and then we could get along better Smile

usually i would think to warn or outright ban someone for violating several rules as their first post on the forum. but i would like to make sure i am following rule 7 of my own forum Wink
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

https://ponypalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRarityOtaku Fri 1 Mar - 19:18:04

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is actually not gay. Sure, it is a show for kids but it is written with jokes for the parents as well. Just because we bronies are secure in our masculinity enough to enjoy colorful ponies. You seem pretty obsessed with other guys being gay too. As a straight male brony, I don’t think there’s anything gay about liking a show full of beautiful girls.

What is this cr*p? Img_7812
MrRarityOtaku
MrRarityOtaku
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] Fri 1 Mar - 19:24:00

MrRarityOtaku wrote:My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is actually not gay. Sure, it is a show for kids but it is written with jokes for the parents as well. Just because we bronies are secure in our masculinity enough to enjoy colorful ponies. You seem pretty obsessed with other guys being gay too. As a straight male brony, I don’t think there’s anything gay about liking a show full of beautiful girls.

What is this cr*p? Img_7812

Their horses. A little Weird bro....

xTwilyXx wrote:hello deathroww_889, please review [THIS STICKY] (<-- click here) before posting. if you read the rules thread this post is in violation of rules 3 and 5. however i appreciate you following rule 1 with your censorship of swear words thank you. if i may ask have you ever watched an episode of my little pony? i think you will find that if you keep an open mind then things may be a lot better than you think. like you said, maybe you should expand your own horizons and then we could get along better Smile

usually i would think to warn or outright ban someone for violating several rules as their first post on the forum. but i would like to make sure i am following rule 7 of my own forum Wink

I do not need to watch to see that this stuff is just eye candy with no substanse...... Go ahaid and ban me. I don't want anything to dow ith this... ST*PID CR*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
Somepony
Somepony

Male

DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathRiderShadow Fri 1 Mar - 19:28:13

DEATHROWW_889 wrote:I was just minding my own buisness surfing the wide world web and then I come across.... SEE ABOVE... This cr*p!!!
Enuff Said.

Heh... Just Because Your Insecure In Your Manliness Doesnt Mean Others Are... Maybe Your Gay For Thinking My Little Pony Is Gay? Consider That Wise Guy? Heh... Bet You Didnt... Pea Brain.... Get Off My Forums........ Or Else....
DeathRiderShadow
DeathRiderShadow
Somepony
Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post by DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] Fri 1 Mar - 19:30:12

Whatever....
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
DEATHROWW_889 [Banned]
Somepony
Somepony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 1 Mar - 19:30:49

DEATHROWW_889 wrote:I do not need to watch to see that this stuff is just eye candy with no substanse...... Go ahaid and ban me. I don't want anything to dow ith this... ST*PID CR*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you could be surprised! people used to say PPG was stupid cr*p for girls too. but many people like powerpuff girls these days. boys and girls Smile
i think my little pony is able to be very funny and compelling and teaches valuable lessons about friendship and everyday life. good for boys AND girls
there are even stories about boys, like episode 21 Over A Barrel which features aj's boy cousin learning a lesson about peaceful coexistence with others
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 1 Mar - 19:31:59

DeathRiderShadow wrote:
Enuff Said.

Heh... Just Because Your Insecure In Your Manliness Doesnt Mean Others Are... Maybe Your Gay For Thinking My Little Pony Is Gay? Consider That Wise Guy? Heh... Bet You Didnt... Pea Brain.... Get Off My Forums........ Or Else....
hi deathridershadow please remember rule 6 and do not use being gay in an attempt to pwn someone (even an anti-brony). thank you!
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 1 Mar - 19:34:09

DeathRiderShadow wrote:Get Off My Forums........ Or Else....

I don't think these are your forums.
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARYM0NSTrsX Fri 1 Mar - 21:11:49

Enuff Said.

Just another obnoxous boy getting mad that people like MLP.... You and everyone else that complain about My Little Pony never give it a chance. You decide its a bad show and only little kids could like it because you know NOTHING about it. Yea the older My Little Pony shows were dummed down for babies, but this one's different. But you don't care about that. You just want to make yourself feel better because you can't enjoy a good show.
Also, those other shows? Totally Spies is for little girls and Invader zim is OVERRATED. Yea I said it. I tried to watch it becuz the animation looked cool and that stupid robot Zim has is ANNOYING AND NOT FUNNY. Seriously why is he in so many episodes?!! I couldn't watch it anymore because I could feel my IQ dropping buecuz of him. And yea, Pinkie Pie can be annoying sometimes too, but she gets to have character arks and so does the rest of the main ponies. What other cartoons out there have such good stories and characters?

Also, not cool what you're saying about being gay. Watching MLP doesn't make guys gay, and if anyone gay likes MLP, who cares? I know gay people that are smarter and cooler than you. So if MLP makes you gay? Well I'd rather hang out with those gays then to spend another second reading your dumb posts.

So yea, mic drop. Go home and cry about why nobody likes you and your annoying cartoons and how people are watching a much better show about good characters and deep plot instead. We've heard it all before, and nothing you could say will shake us.
SCARYM0NSTrsX
SCARYM0NSTrsX
Favorite Student
Favorite Student

Female

https://www.deviantart.com/mar5hma110w/art/ANIME-SKRILLEX

xTwilyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx Fri 1 Mar - 21:20:31

SCARYM0NSTrsX wrote:

Invader zim is OVERRATED

I like Invader Zim. Sad
Generous
Generous

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilyXx Fri 1 Mar - 21:24:28

SCARYM0NSTrsX wrote:
Enuff Said.

Just another obnoxous boy getting mad that people like MLP.... You and everyone else that complain about My Little Pony never give it a chance. You decide its a bad show and only little kids could like it because you know NOTHING about it. Yea the older My Little Pony shows were dummed down for babies, but this one's different. But you don't care about that. You just want to make yourself feel better because you can't enjoy a good show.
Also, those other shows? Totally Spies is for little girls and Invader zim is OVERRATED. Yea I said it. I tried to watch it becuz the animation looked cool and that stupid robot Zim has is ANNOYING AND NOT FUNNY. Seriously why is he in so many episodes?!! I couldn't watch it anymore because I could feel my IQ dropping buecuz of him. And yea, Pinkie Pie can be annoying sometimes too, but she gets to have character arks and so does the rest of the main ponies. What other cartoons out there have such good stories and characters?

Also, not cool what you're saying about being gay. Watching MLP doesn't make guys gay, and if anyone gay likes MLP, who cares? I know gay people that are smarter and cooler than you. So if MLP makes you gay? Well I'd rather hang out with those gays then to spend another second reading your dumb posts.

So yea, mic drop. Go home and cry about why nobody likes you and your annoying cartoons and how people are watching a much better show about good characters and deep plot instead. We've heard it all before, and nothing you could say will shake us.
wow! only on this forum for a couple minutes and you are already defending it. i will tell you what, this has given me the confidence that perhaps i will ban this guy until he can get over himself and start liking shows for girls. maybe he can make a new profile when that happens and we can get along better then. thank you scarym0nstrsx for your bravery! Smile
xTwilyXx
xTwilyXx
Princess
Princess

Female

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx and SCARYM0NSTrsX like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed] Fri 1 Mar - 21:52:27

ANSWER MY RIDDLES!!!!!!!!!
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
TheRiddlesGnome [Gnomed]
Somepony
Somepony

Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Post by cielphantomhoove Sat 2 Mar - 6:34:07

SCARYM0NSTrsX wrote: that stupid robot Zim has is ANNOYING AND NOT FUNNY. Seriously why is he in so many episodes?!! I couldn't watch it anymore because I could feel my IQ dropping buecuz of him.

his name is gir and he’s awesome
cielphantomhoove
cielphantomhoove
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Female

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathRiderShadow Sat 2 Mar - 12:11:35

xTwilyXx wrote:
DeathRiderShadow wrote:
Enuff Said.

hi deathridershadow please remember rule 6 and do not use being gay in an attempt to pwn someone (even an anti-brony). thank you!

No Offense To Gay People I Do Not Hate Them...
DeathRiderShadow
DeathRiderShadow
Somepony
Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post by EminemTheBrony Sat 2 Mar - 12:44:52

DEATHROWW_889 [Banned] wrote:MEN? Explane yourselves... Now. Not only are you comtemplating watching drivvel made for little girls but it is making you gay by the seconde.

Not cool what you said about the gays
EminemTheBrony
EminemTheBrony
Somepony
Somepony

xXdarkprncessfluttershyXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum